CCS Year 10 forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Uniform
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:34 am by 0

» learn new languages
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:05 pm by cmms

» UNDERGROUND MUSIC
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:41 pm by BEN-J@MIN

» Administration for such small Numbers.
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am by Gracey

» i have given up!
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 am by Gracey

» Favourite teacher
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:23 am by Sam - t1

» point 2 pt
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:00 pm by BEN-J@MIN

» wuu2 this hols
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 am by BEN-J@MIN

» girls a conversation for you
Administration for such small Numbers. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:22 pm by Gracey

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Administration for such small Numbers.

2 posters

Go down

Administration for such small Numbers. Empty Administration for such small Numbers.

Post by Sam - t1 Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Administration for such small Numbers.

As said, the forum is having a rather large lack of users. Many people have signed up to the forum, and have only used the account, serveral, if not no times whatsoever. For those of you that still use the forum on a regular basis, thank you for keeping the forum alive, but if the amounts of people stay so low then there really is, little, if any point in keeping the forum Administrated, Moderated and running. What i'm going to do is in a few weeks, after the SATS, is Close the forum temporarily in order for me to remove the Un-used accounts. Then i'll have a 3 month trial, and if the forum use's are not regularly Exeding 20+ i might close the forum indefinatley until it picks up again. So spread the word about, get people using there account or they will be deleted, Im also going to send out a notice to all users saying there account is locked to re-activate login within 5 days or it WILL be Removed.

Cheers,

Admin.
Sam - t1
Sam - t1
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://dansam112.googlepages.com/

Back to top Go down

Administration for such small Numbers. Empty Re: Administration for such small Numbers.

Post by Gracey Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am

thats rubbish seriousley why does it matter x
Gracey
Gracey
Experienced poster
Experienced poster

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum